Tuesday, March 29, 2011

C4CC18 ~ March 29

Any Cocoa Goes!
Whoo Hoo! We have a super easy challenge this week. Use ANY Cocoa image of your choice to play along!

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....

~You MUST use a Cocoa Mouse image to play along, after all, this is Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenges ;).

~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.

~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword C4CC17.

Here are the Cocoa Crazies' samples to help get your Cocoa-jo flowing ;). Be sure to stop by their blogs for more details on their Cocoa-rific creations.













by Korin Sutherland


Play along with our challenges throughout the month of March and you will be eligible to win 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store.

Be sure to play along every week....the more you play the more chances you get to win :).


The winner will be announced on April 5.


4 comments:

  1. I had a minute to play this morning! :) Thanks for the challenge, and lovely cards from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge...Under my card, I put a title for my card...didn't realize I should have put my name. It's late at night, I probably should have waited till morning to post my card....LOL..Usually don't make so many mistakes. The card samples from the Design Team are really nice (and definitely inspiring)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I am going to have get some of these cuties! I can't believe I have never seen them before! I COLLECT CUTE LITTLE FUZZY MOUSIES LIKE THESE CUTIES!! I am off to shop and get in on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Thanks for making our day!